Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sushi and Time Machines...

OH LAWDY! Last night my friend took me out on a date. hehe.  First we went to Wallace Mart and bought a few $5 dollar movies.  We went through the bin for quite awhile.  Mario Brothers and Congo! haha.


Then he drove me to a Tai restaurant (this pic looks like it's from a John Woo film) and we had green tea that was actually green, an appetizer and both ordered sushi meals. 

He got the lobster roll and I ordered the eel roll. Both DEL-icious. 

Oh my lord.  I love sushi. NOM NOM NOM.  Oh! and he brought chopsticks for both of us to use that were LIGHT SABERS. Crazy.  I had green and he had purple.  He ordered a yummy soup too pictured here.

 Oh and there was a little carrot butterfly!

 Okay...so after that fantasticness, we drove out to the beach.  On the way, there is this arch way of trees you have to pass through.  It was dark but he opened the sunroof and I could see space and stars in the back round of black branches.  It was beautiful.  When we got to the beach we moved most of our items to the two front seats and then sat in the back (He has a nifty little screen in the front of his car.)  and enjoyed "The Time Machine" which was one of the movies he had bought earlier.  I couldn't believe how well I remembered that movie.  Where have you gone Guy  Pierce?! Oh! and anytime we had to open the doors of his car, we'd get a blast of ocean air and the sound of waves.  It was awesome.

To put it simply...it was a really wonderful night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sushi is the absolute best. That sounds like an awesome night, and which Time Machine is it? And those lightsabers are rad!!!

    ReplyDelete