Monday, November 1, 2010

Result...

Party was pretty crazy.  Lots of dancing! Strobe light made the party.  It was bigger than most peoples heads!  I have a few pics but not many because I really didn't pose for any and I didn't take many either.  It was kind of an emotional night.  People were angry, happy, sad, feisty...and so on.  I liked seeing peoples costumes probably the most out of everything.

Here's a pic of me giggling at a Naughty Nun and a Naughty Teacher dancing with Star Wars helmets on.



I don't know why I thought it was so silly. 
I look slightly crazy.  Oh well...

Hopefully I'll have some better pictures with my cape and everything later.

1 comment:

  1. Any time you can get people to dance with Star Wars helmets on is a good time.

    Your expression is priceless... ; )

    ReplyDelete