Saturday, November 27, 2010

Too soon...

Thanksgiving was nice :)  Saw the fam and we enjoyed our time together.  The next day we celebrated my uncle's bday so we ended up having two fam dinners.  My dad and aunt did not attend the second day but still was nice.  I figured out today that I have six days to complete one of my portfolios.  It's too soon.  I thought of an idea for a five minute movie (which is the limit) but it's going to be tough to do.  Too tough. I'm in over my head I think.  It's really disheartening.

1 comment:

  1. You can still do something great. It just has to be something simple, then put your own style on it.

    It's easy to get disheartened, CC, I'm in the same boat. You just have to find that little something that motivates you and use it as fuel.

    ReplyDelete