Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two More...

I haven't received the pictures from Halloween yet but I have two more pictures from the party to show you.  There are more than two more of me but I feel as though my mid-dance pictures are a bit awkward.  I do like them though.


This one is of my best friend and myself.  She was Bat Girl.  We looked good together. hehe.

This one is of me just sitting in front of the strobe light that must have been off at the time.  My friend looks like he is about to Karate Chop me! I don't think he was going though. Maybe he was sneaking up on me.  He was wearing a "Budget Ninja Costume".
My hair is epic sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. CC, your hair is always epic.

    And for the record, Batgirl and Supergirl could take on any ninja, no matter how large the budget.

    ReplyDelete