Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis' the middle of the night...

It's late.  I woke up randomly. I feel sick.  Why can't I fall back asleep?  *sigh.  

Today is going to be a doozy.  I'm stuffy nosed and irritable, I have to drive more than usual on Tuesdays, and I have a History test today.  I'm considering sleeping through my first class(if I can) and then skipping my second because that teacher is ridiculous and I study on my own anyway so that I can study more for the history test.  I want to keep my A and I haven't really looked over the material too much.  So close to be done this semester! I can't wait.  

In other news, this phone I had sent to me is pretty awesome.  I'm actually considering keeping it but not sure yet.  Oh and if you are unaware, I buy phones on Ebay and resell them for more.  It's a bit sneaky...a bit crafty...yes, yes. 

I spent the whole day with the  kids yesterday. Fun fun.  They are amazing.  We did watercolor paintings.  I finally got around to starting my sketchbook for the Brooklyn Museum in New York.  Need to finish that by January.  Jeez, everything is a deadline! Even things I'm doing just for fun.

I need to get a job! Gas money for next semester is going to be a major deal because I'm driving all the way to main campus 3 times a week.  Gah!  Speaking of driving, I hit something on the way home from school and it was loud.  I thought maybe I had popped a tire which have really been bad since i was going maybe 80 mph.  It hit the front wheel and then the middle and finally skid out after rolling under the back.  It was rather slow considering how fast I was going.  Freaked me out a bit.  In a weird way...I want to crash....but I don't want to die or become disabled.  I think about this every time I drive Cosmic Don....hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks being sick with all that stuff to do. Just rub snot on the Scantron, it validates all the answers and you'll get 100%.

    I'll keep your phone racket on the down-low, but let me know if you come across a phone that actually has a decent speaker. I can hardly talk on mine.

    Will they display your sketches?

    C-Don wasn't made for crashing, he was made for lovin'. Crashing hurts, just cruise C-Don into the sensual lane and head out to highwayopolis. And listen to some speed metal.

    ReplyDelete